Seeking a new and rewarding career opportunity with the ability to earn over $150,000 total compensation? Join TeamHealth's integrated care team that provides both medicine and behavioral health care in skilled nursing facilities throughout the Herkimer, Utica and Rome area.
As a psychiatric nurse practitioner, within our group, you will work alongside medicine colleagues to care for the behavioral health care needs of short-term patients and long-term residents. Care for adults of all ages with a variety of behavioral health needs in modern facilities equipped with EHR and Dragon enabled dictation.
Enjoy a flexible daily schedule working full-time Monday through Friday. No weekend or overnight call. Preference is for a full-time clinician, but we can also discuss part-time options. This is an excellent opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of patients as well as the delivery of care within these facilities.
- Consistent daily schedule working Monday through Friday
- Competitive compensation with full benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, etc.
- Structured training program and support from our experienced clinical educators
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Gherimed HER and Dragon enable dictation
- Strong local and national leadership support including a specific behavioral health leadership team
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
Utica starts with you!
Just a short drive away from Syracuse and beautiful Adirondack Park, Utica is considered to be the socio-economic hub of Oneida County and offers small-town charm, abundant industry, affordable housing, ample recreational opportunities, and a culturally diverse community. Located in Central New York and at the foot of the Adirondack Mountains, Utica offers plenty of outdoor activities for every season. Take a trip to the Utica Zoo or catch an AHL Utica Comets game. During warm months enjoy water sports at Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, or the Finger Lakes. During the cold months, enjoy winter sports like ice skating, snowboarding, ice fishing, hockey and skiing.