Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time nurse practitioner with TeamHealth's large Post-Acute Care team in Commack, New York. We ask that you be board certified in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country!
- Compensation range: $110,000 to $150,000
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, and malpractice coverage
- Access to professional development tools and educational resources through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Commack, New York
Located on the southeast corner of New York State, at the mouth of Hudson River, Commack is home to many shops, parks, the Hoyt Farm Nature Preserve and richly forested hills and valleys. If you like history you'll love The Telephone Pioneers of America Museum, which traces the history of the telephone back to 1876 with Alexander Graham Bell's attic workshop. Just outside of Commack is Blyden County Park a 627 acre park is open year-round to Suffolk County residents and their guests. Here you can row and fish on lovely the Stump Pond, stroll through the Blydenburgh Farm and New Mill Historic District featuring a grist mill, visit the dog park with your pooch, hike trails and more. Hikes through Blydenburgh are led on a regular basis by the Long Island Greenbelt Trail Conference, whose headquarters are located in one of the historic district houses.