TeamHealth is seeking a full-time Chief CRNA to join our Anesthesiology care team providing compassionate patient care at the Surgery Center of Rome in Rome, Georgia. The facility preforms a wide variety of surgical procedures and offers the latest in technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
Rome, Georgia has been recognized as the Number One Small City in the Southeast. Small-town life without big-city problems makes Rome the best place to live and raise a family. Conveniently located near Atlanta and Chattanooga, Rome offers the metropolitan features of its big-city neighbors. From art lovers to sports lovers, Rome offers a complete package of fun all in one place. Fresh air and an average temperature of 72 degrees make Rome one of the healthiest places to live in the Southeast.
Why TeamHealth Anesthesiology?
• Practice Options - With a nationwide footprint, TeamHealth Anesthesia offers a wide range of practice options.
• Career Growth - TeamHealth Anesthesiology provides numerous opportunities for physicians and anesthetists to advance their careers both within their current region and throughout the nation.
• Resources for Personal Wellness - TeamHealth’s Provider Wellness Division provides support for physical and emotional well-being, including stress management resources.
• Local Practice Autonomy - While we provide the practice support physicians need, we also recognize that each group needs to maintain a level of autonomy to meet the individual needs of the patients, the hospital and the practice
Our group is comprised of 1,100+ anesthesiology clinicians, practicing in 22 states in over 100 facilities. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness.
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K plan
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Relocation assistance
Surgery Center of Rome
The Surgery Center of Rome is a state-of-the-art facility located in Rome, Georgia that proudly serves the residents of Floyd County. The Surgery Center of Rome specializes in same-day surgery and it's professional staff and skilled surgeons are committed to providing patients of all ages with quality care and excellent services in a peaceful environment. The Surgery Center of Rome is fully licensed and accredited and utilizes the most advanced surgical equipment available today.
This beautiful Victorian river town is known as the portrait of southern heritage and hospitality. Rome is a bustling city situated on seven hills that surround three peaceful rivers that meet in the center of the charming downtown area. Located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, enjoy both the beauty of nature and the convenience of larger cities with its' central location between Atlanta, Birmingham and Chattanooga. Rome is the largest city in and the county seat of Floyd County, Georgia. There are excellent educations systems in this family-friendly community!