Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time family medicine or internal medicine physician with TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team in Troy, Michigan. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national physician group.
Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide you can live and practice in a location you love.
For more than 40 years, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams. Our history, stability and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. When you join TeamHealth, you gain access to the strength of a nationwide network with a collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge to support you as you provide the best care for patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the nation.
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Troy, Michigan, is a scenic location with an affordable cost of living and ample opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. Perfect your golf game at one of the many local golf courses, or enjoying hiking, biking and more at local parks. Troy offers an abundance of recreational facilities and programs for residents to partake in. Beat the summer heat at the Troy Family Aquatic Center or enjoy 100 acres of nature preserve and two miles of trails at the Stage Nature Center.