TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in the Houston, Texas. area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN—our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation with relocation incentives and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
The Bayou City
Number 4 in the U.S. by population, Houston is proud to be an international city, and the most ethnically diverse in the nation. Residents enjoy a low cost of living and a modern industry base with thriving energy, aerospace, healthcare and trade sectors. Only New York City is home to more Fortune 500 headquarters, and the Port of Houston makes it the top U.S. city for exports. Healthcare professionals will find a rich and vibrant medical community in the home of the world's largest medical center. The Texas Medical Center is comprised of more than 50 non-profit member organizations dedicated to teaching, research and patient care. Leading medical schools including The Baylor College of Medicine, and best in class specialty care institutions such as The Menninger Clinic and MD Anderson Cancer Center draw medical students, researchers, clinicians and patients from all over the world. Located within 50 miles of the Gulf of Mexico, Houston enjoys a year-round warm climate and a mean winter temperature of 53 degrees. Amenities including Rice University, the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, two international airports, major professional sports teams, thriving arts and culture, downtown living, and family-friendly suburbs make Houston a destination with something for everyone.