TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at AdventHealth Waterman in sunny Tavares, Florida.This physician will join a well-established program with a long-standing relationship with the AdventHealth System of close to 50 years. Our physicians work either 8, 9 or 10-hour shifts in our 70,000 volume emergency department in a high acuity community setting. AdventHealth Waterman has a customized EMR version of Cerner and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Within the AdventHealth system in the Orlando area, our group manages our one call transfer center, along with one of the largest national inter-hospital EMS systems. Our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center. TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer including east and west coast beaches, all within short driving distance. TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group, please contact us today.
- Competitive compensation
- Sign on packages available
- Relocation reimbursement packages
- Annual CME allowance
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, SERP, long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid ACEP/ AOA annual dues
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- No state income tax, great cost of living
- Leadership and career growth opportunities
- Ease of practice with one call transfer center
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
As the county seat for Lake County, Tavares is the hub of activity. It is situated between Lake Eustis and Lake Dora in Central Florida and has more than 8,000 acres of state parkland nearby. The area is the perfect place for fishing, water sports, hiking, canoeing, and many other recreational activities. An added attraction may be that Orlando is only 30 miles away.