Join TeamHealth in Rochester, New York as part of our Post-acute Care team providing high-quality, compassionate care in a skilled nursing facility. This is a part-time position working 1-2 days per week.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of an integrated care team within a stable national healthcare organization. TeamHealth offers a flexible daily work schedule that provides a great work-life balance.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Flexible daily schedule
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Gherimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Partnership with AMDA to provide post-acute care specific CME courses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
City of Rochester
The city of Rochester borders several other New York communities, including Parma and Ogden, and Lake Ontario is on its northern border. Rochester has it all - arts and entertainment, historic libraries, many annual festivals, local distilleries and more! It is located along breath-taking shorelines for its residents from Lake Ontario. It is home to 17 local parks which consist of 764 acres of land, nature trails perfect for hiking and biking, as well as natural wildlife and bird watching.