TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Anesthesiology team at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital in Saint Peters, Missouri. We are seeking a general anesthesiologist to join our care team, working in a fast paced, collegial environment. Share call with the other physicians on the team, and perform your own cases while on call.
- Perform your own cases on nights and weekends
- Case mix includes general, ortho, total joints, uro, general, podiatry, endo, vascular, lungs, blocks, and healthy peds
- Company paid malpractice and tail
- No hearts, heads, obstetrics or trauma
- 8 weeks paid time off
- Employer subsidized health insurance, dental, vision, paid long term disability and life insurance policy
- CME allowance and a 401k plan
One of the region's best workplaces
For 35 years, Barnes-Jewish St. Peter’s Hospital has been providing award-winning, accessible care to St. Charles, Warren and Lincoln Counties in Missouri. St. Peter’s offers a comprehensive range of care to the community it serves including Emergency Medicine, Women’s Services, Surgical Care, Pediatrics Care, Neuorology and Stroke Care, Orthopedics and more. St. Peter’s Hospital is a part of BJC Healthcare, ranked one of the top workplaces by the St. Louis Post Dispatch—the only healthcare system to make the list. BJC Healthcare hospitals rank on the U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll of America’s top Hospital and Best Children’s Hospitals.
A growing suburb of St. Louis
The City of St. Peters, Missouri, is a city that works with a quality of life that's second to none. Money magazine has twice recognized the city as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America. Located in St. Charles County, St. Peters is northeast of St. Louis County and home to 53,000 people and more than 2,500 businesses that provide 27,500-plus jobs.