TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Bourbon Community Hospital in Paris, Kentucky. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, with Hospital Medicine experience. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Sign-on incentive available
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- Annual CME allowance plus free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
- Comprehensive Benefits
Community-focused care in a LifePoint facility
Bourbon Community Hospital, a Duke LifePoint Quality Affiliate, combines a dedicated staff and the latest technology to provide high quality inpatient and outpatient care to Bourbon County and the surrounding region at its 58-bed acute care facility and physician practices throughout the area. The 25-bed Stone Creek Behavioral Health Centre, located within the hospital, provides inpatient psychiatric care for all ages, with treatment programs overseen by a dedicated team of experts.
Just 20 minutes northeast of downtown Lexington
Horses, history, and hospitality all in one beautiful town just a short, scenic 17-mile trip from Lexington. Paris features glorious, rolling pastures and a town full of shopping and historic sights. With plenty of festivals and other events year-round, homegrown hospitality abounds within the lovely town of Paris. Perfect your golf game at one of the many public and private golf courses, or enjoy outdoor activities in the rivers and parks found throughout the region. In addition to these local perks, Paris residents boast easy access to Lexington and Louisville, two of Kentucky's largest cities. Upscale shopping, sporting events, festivals and other entertainment are just a short drive away.