TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric trained physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Syracuse, New York. This is an excellent opportunity to deliver primary care to short-term high acuity patients and long-term care residents of skilled nursing facilities in the Syracuse, New York, area. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy of your practice. You will have the support of advanced practice clinicians along with documentation in our post-acute focused EHR. Above average income potential with sign-on bonus and Medical Directorship stipend are available.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Do your thing!
Syracuse recently ranked among the top 10 percent of Best Places to Live. Syracuse is a scenic treasure in the center of New York State with rolling hills, tranquil lakes, and picturesque forests. Changing seasons provide colorful autumns and winter snows that transform gently rolling hills into perfect winter playgrounds. Its strategic location at the crossroads of the state puts Syracuse within five hours of Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Toronto, and Washington.