TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychologist to join our Behavioral Health team in Jacksonville, North Carolina. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Live, work, and play
Onslow County consists of 30 miles of breathtaking beaches which have been acclaimed as some of the best, waters teeming with an abundance of marine life, forests filled with sporting wildlife, and farmland rich with harvests. Coastal activities also offer much in the way of unique shopping and family entertainment. Rich in history and patriotic spirit and beautiful coastlines, Jacksonville is the ideal place to live among memorials, beaches, waterfront parks, new homes, malls and shopping centers, fine dining, and many festivals and cultural happenings that everyone in the family will enjoy. Southeastern North Carolina is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing areas of the country. The climate is mild, and so is the cost of living. With quiet, family oriented communities that emphasize natural beauty, why live anyplace else?