TeamHealth has an excellent per diem opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to cover vacation coverage and weekends as needed in the Greenwich and Stamford, Connecticut, areas. Our team provides care in skilled nursing facilities as part of a collaborative care team.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Connecticut's third largest city
Stamford is a city located on Connecticut's coast on the Long Island sound. The third largest city in the state, Stamford is home to a vibrant urban community with metropolitan amenities. Explore the Stamford Museum & Nature Center for exhibits on natural and cultural history, and educational farm, an otter farm and observatory, Cove Island Park and more. Stamford is home to beaches, boardwalks, diverse eateries, shopping and more. Enjoy easy access to New York City while living in a city with all its own amenities!