TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our inpatient primary care team in Greenwich, Connecticut. Deliver inpatient primary care to one skilled nursing facility as part of our integrated care team. Join a team passionate about delivering quality care and gain the flexibility to set your own schedule. Excellent opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice with the support and resources of a nationwide organization.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Serene coastal town just outside New York City!
Greenwich is a city located on Connecticut's coast, overlooking the beautiful Long Island Sound. With an abundance of outdoor recreation opportunities, locals enjoy sailing and boating on the sound or hiking and biking at the many state and local parks and gardens. When you aren't enjoying the great outdoors, be sure to visit the areas many local eateries found throughout the downtown area--pubs, bakeries, upscale restaurants and more await! Add to all these amenities easy access to Stamford and New York City...hop on the Metro North's New Haven line and enjoy a quick 40 minute train ride to Grand Central Terminal!