TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute presence in Tucson, Arizona. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Provide inpatient primary care at post-acute facilities in Tucson and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. Tucson is located south of Phoenix, approximately a 2-hour drive. The city has the Saguaro National Park and hiking trails of Sabino Canyon for the outdoor enthusiast. Enjoy a day perusing the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum and Mission San Xavier del Bac. Winter and spring temperatures range from 66-83 degrees!
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Tucson, located at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains in southern Arizona, offers the best of both worlds: the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. Residents embrace their lifestyle, which includes a unique blend of ethnic influences. Tucson Unified and Catalina Foothills School Districts are focused on student achievement and offer Student Choice, allowing parents to choose their child's school. Tucson's housing market is favorable to buyers, and prices are not as volatile as they are in many other parts of the country. Tucson is definitely a family-oriented community. Many new residents have chosen to relocate to enjoy small-town ambience with big city perks. Its rich cultural heritage is evident in many of its local attractions, including museums, galleries and national parks. Tucson is a wonderful outdoor playground for enthusiasts of all kinds of sports and recreational activities, including golf, swimming, hiking and mountain biking. Its climate features dry desert air, 360 days of sunshine annually and warm daytime temperatures that turn hot during the summer months.