Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time hospitalist with our team at Fort Loudoun Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians with hospitalist experience for our well-established program featuring a signing bonus, flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. We cannot consider 2021 residents for this position.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's physician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
A part of Covenant Health
Fort Loudoun Medical Center is a 50-bed acute-care facility equipped with a team of more than 200 doctors in more than 29 specialty areas. This 87,000-square-foot hospital features advanced technology, including state-of-the-art Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerized Tomography (CT), Ultrasound, Diagnostic X-Rays and Women's Imaging Services, as well as Nuclear Medicine technology unique to our surrounding counties. Fort Loudoun Medical Center is a Covenant Health facility; Covenant Health is a not-for-profit healthcare system and one of the region's top-performing healthcare networks. Named One of America's Best Employers by Forbes three years in a row, Covenant Health's 1,500 affiliated physicians make it the area's fastest growing physician practice division.
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Located just outside of Knoxville, Tennessee, Lenoir City is considered the Lakeway to the Smokies. Take advantage of water sports on Fort Loudoun Lake, Tellico Lake, Watts Bar Lake, Melton Hill Lake, or the Tennessee River.