TeamHealth is growing our well-established Post-acute Care presence in the Mountain View, California area. We are actively interviewing board certified internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today.
Provide inpatient primary care working part-time at skilled nursing and long-term care facilities and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Be a Part of Mountain View's Booming Economy!
Mountain View is home to almost 75,000 residents. Located 10 miles north of San Jose and 35 miles south of San Francisco, Mountain View is perfectly situated between the Santa Cruz Mountains and the San Francisco Bay. The city offers attractive, well-built residential communities with neighborhood parks and playgrounds, recreational facilities, quality education, and convenient shopping nearby. It has been central to Silicon Valley for decades. Now, boosting the local economy, is LinkedIn and Googleplex, the corporate headquarters complex for Google, Inc.