Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time hospitalist with our team at Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge in Knoxville, Tennessee. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine hospitalists for our well-established program featuring a signing bonus, flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.<br><br>In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.<br><br>We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation<br>
- Great health benefits<br>
- RVU program<br>
- Signing and relocation incentives<br>
- Flexible scheduling<br>
- Access to TeamHealth's physician wellness program and referral program<br>
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.<br>
- Stability of a respected industry leader<br>
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career<br>
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Methodist Medical Center Hospitalist
Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge is one of the first hospitals in East Tennessee to offer cutting-edge treatments and technologies that benefit people with life threatening aneurysms; severely damaged knee, hip and shoulder joints; sudden heart failure; and non-healing wounds. A 301-bed regional medical center, Methodist serves an area that includes nearly 200,000 people in Tennessee and Kentucky. Doctors trained in more than 30 specialties ranging from open heart and neurosurgery to orthopedics and vascular care provide care.
Beautiful scenery, a comfortable climate, low taxes, an overall excellent quality of life, good schools, and a low stress environment along with malpractice reform all combine to make Tennessee a great place to live and practice medicine. Located just minutes from downtown Knoxville, Oak Ridge is culturally diverse. Many call Oak Ridge the Secret City because of its World War II history. Today, Oak Ridge is one of the world's greatest research centers.