TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in the Mystic, Connecticut, and Westerly, Rhode Island, area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. This particular opportunity provides income potential over $300K including facility Medical Director opportunities.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
This city may be in a small state, but it offers big adventures. With its New England charm, Mystic is a well-known vacation destination that lives between New York and Boston. Near the Port where you can take a charter, sail out for lighthouse tours, and visit the seaside restaurants with the freshest seafood. Mystic has attractions and amenities of a large metropolitan with museums, aquariums, casinos and shops with all the appeals of an outdoor adventurist. With Nipmuck State Forest nearby, it is a popular outdoor tourist spot near Mystic.