TeamHealth has an excellent, full-time opportunity for a Facility Medical Director to lead the Hospitalist team at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline in Corpus Christi, Texas. This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group with a focus on patient care and quality.
TeamHealth physicians receive support services, communication networks, educational resources and access to our powerful national network of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and knowledge so you can provide the best possible patient care.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading integrated healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians and physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included
- Flexible administrative and clinical scheduling providing a great work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Excellent stipend and salary package
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services. The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art emergency department, ICU, cardiac cath lab and surgical suites. CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline is an accredited Chest Pain Center, has an accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team, and is a teaching facility in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health and Science Center College of Medicine.
Gulf Coast Gem
The largest city on the Texas coast has retained the charm of a small community despite developing into a regional hub for commerce, tourism, education and health care. Artistic and cultural diversity abound in this south Texas city, which features miles of beautiful beaches and a semi-tropical climate. Corpus Christi's waterfront location facilitates activities like boating, fishing and swimming, and residents also enjoy golfing, hiking, tennis and biking.