TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatrist to join our behavioral health team in St. Louis, Missouri. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you flexibility, opportunities for growth and the support you need to provide unmatched patient care. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Support of psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
The Gateway City!
Home of the Gateway Arch, St. Louis’s most famous attraction memorializes the 19th century explorations of Lewis and Clark and America’s westward expansion. St. Louis offers world-class museums, upscale shopping, a well-developed food scene, cultural events and entertainment. Visitors can ride to the top of the arch for grand views of St. Louis and the Missouri river. Cheer on the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium or the St. Louis Blues at the Scott Trade Center. Enjoy live theater at the historic Fabulous Fox or The Muny, the nation’s largest outdoor amphitheater dedicated to musical theater. Grab a bite on the Delmar Loop and shop at one of the many specialty boutiques along the way. Relax during a stroll through the serene Missouri Botanical Garden. For family fun, the City Museum invites you to its indoor-outdoor discovery playground that will delight children and adults alike. With easy access to major entertainment, an international airport, amusement parks and other attractions, St. Louis is an exciting place to call home.