TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Wichita, Kansas. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Don’t miss out on calling Wichita, Kansas home . . . you will be amazed at what the largest city in the state of Kansas can offer you! With a city population of around 390,000 and a metropolitan area of over 650,000, Wichita is an industrial, cultural, educational and entertainment hub and is called “The Air Capital of the World” with its US aircraft production. It is home to McConnell Air Force Base, several museums, performing arts groups, theatres, a local zoo and botanical garden, parks, a busy airport, and entertainment venues such as the Intrust Bank Arena with a capacity up to 15,000. Koch Industries and Cargill, the two largest privately held companies in the country, both operate their headquarters in Wichita. Healthcare is Wichita’s second-largest industry, employing more than 28,000 in the local area. Wichita is an ideal location to raise your family as the area offers excellent public school options along with more than 35 private or parochial schooling options. Higher education is available with Wichita State University, Friends University and Newman University. Revitalized areas of the city such as Old Town consists of various local restaurants, bars, nightclubs, movie theaters, shops, apartment/condos; many of which make use of historical warehouse-style spaces. Plenty of outdoor recreational activities for all ages including green trails for running/biking, organized sports, and professional hockey and baseball teams. Metro amenities at your fingertips!