TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our behavioral health team in Kansas City, Kansas. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation
- RVU program with uncapped bonus potential
- Relocation incentives
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Home of the Kansas City Speedway
Home to the Kansas City Speedway, this city offers hiking, horse trails, boating and fishing at Wyandotte County Lake Park; local parks scattered throughout the city; and museums and other attractions just across the river. Learn aviation history at the National Airline History Museum or visit the American Jazz Museum for jazz exhibits and live performances. Kids are sure to enjoy interactive science exhibits at Science City or The College Basketball Experience where they can brush up on their skills. Epicureans know this is a “barbecue” city, but it also has a variety of dining experiences and cuisines to explore along with upscale shopping, cultural events and more!