TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Kansas City, Kansas. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation
- RVU program with uncapped bonus potential
- Relocation incentives
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
Home of the Kansas City Speedway
Home to the Kansas City Speedway, this city offers hiking, horse trails, boating and fishing at Wyandotte County Lake Park; local parks scattered throughout the city; and museums and other attractions just across the river. Learn aviation history at the National Airline History Museum or visit the American Jazz Museum for jazz exhibits and live performances. Kids are sure to enjoy interactive science exhibits at Science City or The College Basketball Experience where they can brush up on their skills. Epicureans know this is a “barbecue” city, but it also has a variety of dining experiences and cuisines to explore along with upscale shopping, cultural events and more!