Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being an OB/GYN Hospitalist! TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified OB/GYN physician to join our established team at Inova Loudoun Hospital. The facility is located north of D.C. in historic Leesburg!
Put the passion back into your practice and life by taking control of your schedule. Full-time entails 7 to 8, 24-hour in-house shifts per month. Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and proficient in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty.
Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth’s Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling models making for a healthy work/life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Access professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth’s online community
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program (services assist with everything from financial planning to childcare) and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the nation
Inova Loudoun Hospital
Inova Loudoun Hospital is a nationally recognized, advanced community hospital with a rich history. Inova Loudoun Hospital is home to Loudoun County’s only designated trauma center, pediatric emergency room, and NICU. Making it easy for Loudouners to receive high quality care – when and where it's needed.
Hip and historic!
Within minutes of the nation's capital, Leesburg is a special small town. With small-town character, residents welcome change and diversity, and the business climate is welcoming to new business. The Loudoun County Public Schools are ranked among the best in the nation, and cultural amenities abound with renowned Wolf Trap just 30 minutes away and the Kennedy Center only 45 minutes away. If you want to experience arts and culture right in Leesburg, there are monthly gallery walks, horse races, live theater, comedy shows, symphony, opera, ballet, and more events all year round.