TeamHealth is looking for experienced Emergency Medicine Facility Medical Directors (FMD) and Associate Facility Medical Directors (AFMD) to lead our teams at our partner sites throughout states in the Southeast.
FMDs & AFMDs are responsible for the oversight and support of all clinical and non-clinical activities provided by the Emergency Medicine program.
Other responsibilities include creating a team culture that values high performance and excellent patient care. As well as ensuring that the clinicians are engaged and their efforts are aligned with the quality, safety and efficiency goals of the hospital. The FMD & AFMD along with TeamHealth support staff, will strive to maintain a strong partnership between TeamHealth and the facility, resulting in the highest quality of patient care.
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Enjoy the warm weather. Work and play in the Southeast
From the beaches to the mountains, the Southeast has everything you want. And now, it has a job for you. TeamHealth is actively hiring physicians for our partner sites and facilities throughout the Southeast region.