TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner to make a positive impact with our Behavioral Health team in Tucson, Arizona. Clinician will round in post-acute facilities located in Tucson. Experience in post-acute care, particularly in skilled-nursing or long-term care facilities, is a plus.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals.
TeamHealth Behavioral Health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth Behavioral Health, please contact us today.
- Customize your own work schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading clinician practice in the country
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Located at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains in southern Arizona, Tucson offers the best of both worlds: the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. A family-oriented community, Tucson Unified and Catalina Foothills School Districts are focused on student achievement. Tucson's rich cultural heritage is evident in many of its local attractions, including museums, galleries and national parks. UNESCO named Tuscon the first city of gastronomy, enjoy living in a city with multi-layered food culture! Tucson is a wonderful outdoor playground for enthusiasts of all kinds of sports and recreational activities, including golf, swimming, hiking and mountain biking. Its climate features dry desert air, 360 days of sunshine annually and warm daytime temperatures that turn hot during the summer months.