TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute presence in Prescott, Arizona. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Provide inpatient primary care at post-acute facilities in Prescott and Prescott Valley and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. Prescott is located 100 miles northwest of Phoenix and is the third largest metropolitan area in Arizona. The city is nestled in the Ponderosa Pines of Prescott National Forest. Prescott’s natural surroundings include more than 400 miles of hiking, mountain biking and equestrian trails.
- Customize your own part-time schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
The outdoor enthusiast's dream
Nestled at 5,200 feet above sea level, Prescott is located among the largest ponderosa pine forest in the U.S. With an average temperature of 70 degrees and four distinct seasons, this city has many outdoor activities to offer. Enjoy hiking, camping, fishing, water sports, mountain biking, climbing, star gazing and more at one of the many nearby National Forests and preserves. Prescott also offers many local museums, dining and shopping, a Zoological Sanctuary and excellent school systems. Add to these perks Prescott's close access to many major metropolitan areas including Phoenix and Las Vegas.