Deliver compassionate, inpatient primary care as a full-time physician a part of TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program in the inpatient rehabilitation setting. Work a seven-on, seven-off schedule with our practice in Princeton, West Virginia.
TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide you can live and practice in a location you love.
For more than 40 years, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams. Our history, stability and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. When you join TeamHealth, you gain access to the strength of a nationwide network with a collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge to support you as you provide the best care for patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth supports our physician and clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Seven on, seven off schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- No primary night call—call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
West Virginia's Southern Gateway!
Princeton, West Virginia, is nestled deep in the heart of Appalachia. The area is filled with a rich history of coal mining and the unique culture that emerged, and unmatched hospitality. With a vibrant arts community, tons of dining options, museums and three National Parks nearby, you'll never run out of things to do and enjoy! Learn about the history of the Virginian Railway at the Princeton Railroad Museum. Beyond rail history, Princeton has a rich agricultural and war background, which you can discover in the local museums, too. The McNutt House is the first stop on the West Virginia Civil War Trail, and the last remaining structure from that era still standing in the town.