TeamHealth has an excellent part-time job opportunity for an internal medicine or geriatrics trained physician to join our practice located in the Palm Desert, California, area. Make a positive difference providing hospitalist services at an inpatient rehabilitation facility.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the autonomy and flexibility to set your own schedule with the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation and the work-life balance you seek.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians and physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Palm Desert, California
Palm Desert is a vibrant, thriving community with the natural beauty and Cultural and Recreational Amenities of a resort destination. The City features big-city resources in a friendly, small-town setting and offers first-class educational facilities, a variety of real estate options, abundant job opportunities, safe and clean streets, and plentiful shopping and community events. From Palm Desert's renowned Art in Public Places Program to its collection of more than 30 art galleries, you'll find an eclectic array of visual art that enhances the natural beauty of the City. The City's outdoor and recreational opportunities are endless. Play golf or enjoy breakfast, lunch, and the scenery at Desert Willow Golf Resort. A variety of hiking and bicycling trails offer trails easy enough for beginners while others will challenge even the most experienced. Palm Desert is the educational, retail, and cultural hub of the Valley and one of its most desirable places to live!