Further your training with CPC Core Modules
TeamHealth Institute offers the Continued Professional Certification (CPC) Core Modules for nurse anesthetists in an interactive, self-paced and mobile-friendly fashion.
Gain the training you need for recertification through the TeamHealth Institute Continued Professional Certification (CPC) Core Modules for nurse anesthetists. Through this series, you receive training on airway management techniques, applied clinical pharmacology, human physiology and pathophysiology and anesthesia equipment technology. After completion of the courses, you’ll be able to fulfill your NBCRNA CRNA recertification requirements and enhance your knowledge base and clinical practice through completing these courses. Beginning on January 1, 2020, Core Modules will become a required component of the CPC program.
Save $56 when you purchase all four modules together!
Learn how to purchase these newly available CPC Core Modules today!
TeamHealth Institute has more than 20 years of Continuing Medical Education (CME)/Continuing Education (CE) clinician experience with thousands of activities completed by TeamHealth clinicians. Our CPC Core Modules are developed and peer-reviewed by nurses and other healthcare professionals, with a highly-experienced team of nurse anesthetists and anesthesiologists collaborated to create this interprofessional content. Reasons to select TeamHealth Institutes CPC Core Modules include:
- Ability to earn 26.5 CE toward your required CE education through completion of the CPC Core Module series
- CPC Core Module series provides the greatest number of Class A American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) CE credits compared to other CPC Core Module series
- TeamHeath Institute’s progressive modules reinforce key concepts with interactivity, illustrations and audio narration
- Ability to complete modules at your own pace on your preferred devices
- Flexibility in completing the each post-test, with three attempts made available to pass each test
- One price for all CRNAs providing the best value for your CE allowance at $11.28 per Class A CE
- Bundled price available to purchase the entire four-module series at a discounted rate when purchased at the same time and
- No membership required.
NBCRNA Recertification Key Information
The National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) Continued Professional Certification (CPC) Program requires CRNAs to satisfy four specific requirements:
- 60 Class A credits
- 40 Class B credits or 40 additional Class A credits
- CPC Assessment (starting in 2020/21)
- CPC Core Modules: Applied Clinical Pharmacology, Airway Management Techniques, Anesthesia Technology, and Human Physiology & Pathophysiology (modules are mandatory as of 1/1/2020)
Most importantly, the program has specific requirements during an 8-year accreditation cycle; however, some aspects are still evolving. Stay informed and connected with the NBCRNA by visiting the Continued Professional Certification (CPC) web page.
Learn how to purchase the CPC Core Modules today! Purchase all four modules together to save $56.
If you are a TeamHealth CRNA, please DO NOT access the CPC Core Module series through this page. As a TeamHealth clinician, you have access to the module series free of cost. Use this link to access your Zenith THI My Learning Channel.
TeamHealth Institute is a recognized vendor of the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) Core Modules. All 4 TeamHealth Institute Continued Professional Certification (CPC) Core Modules have been recognized by the NBCRNA.
The TeamHealth Institute CPC Core Modules have been prior-approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) for Class A CE Credit:
- Module 1 – Airway Management Techniques – 3 Class A AANA CE Credits
AANA Code Number: 82684 – Expiration Date: 04/30/2020
- Module 2 – Applied Clinical Pharmacology – 5.5 Class A AANA CE Credits 5.5 Pharmacology Credits
AANA Code Number: 89881 – Expiration Date: 11/30/2020
- Module 3 – Human Physiology & Pathophysiology – 15.0 Class A AANA CE Credits
AANA Code Number: 112451 – Expiration Date: 8/31/2022
- Module 4 – Anesthesia Equipment and Technology – 3 Class A AANA CE Credits
AANA Code Number: 82685 – Expiration Date: 04/30/2020