Emergency Medicine Services
The only thing changing faster than the delivery of emergency care is the business of emergency medicine. Managing patient flow, maintaining adequate staffing levels, and reducing costs are ongoing challenges emergency department leaders face every day.
We've helped hundreds of hospitals achieve — and often exceed — their clinical, operational and financial goals.
Our vast national resources, talent and technology have combined to help TeamHealth lead all other hospital-based emergency department providers in client satisfaction. Our passionate staff, responsive regional support and one of the industry's largest databases of best practices can help your emergency department reach new levels of efficiency, profitability and patient satisfaction.
Of course, all emergency departments are different. But our experience has enabled us to identify the following six distinct features that are common among exceptionally managed emergency departments:
- Superior medical directors who demonstrate clinical competence, business acumen, interpersonal skills and leadership ability
- Recruitment and retention of qualified emergency physicians along with extensive support services
- Unwavering commitment to patient safety through a structured focus on risk management initiatives
- Processes and programs in place to initiate demonstrable and sustainable operational efficiencies
- Commitment to high levels of satisfaction for all emergency department customers
- Financially sound business practices that incorporate effective billing and revenue cycle management to optimize reimbursement while maintaining compliance
We are proud to support your hospital's efforts to achieve these goals, as well as provide customized solutions to address your specific challenges.
We understand that your emergency department is an extension of your hospital's mission to provide efficient, compassionate and safe patient care. It's our mission to help you achieve your goals.